Termius - SSH/SFTP and Telnet client (Mod) for android
Termius is the best way to manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS instance. In other words, Termius is Putty for Android but with awesome design.
· SSH client with support of ECDSA, ed25519, and chacha20-poly1305
· Desktop app for Windows, Mac, and Linux
· SSH, Mosh & Telnet protocol support
· Local terminal with bash
· Built-in RSA/DSA/ECDSA key generator and Putty keys importer
· XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· Local, Remote, and Dynamic port forwarding
· Automatic OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
· Hardware keyboard support
· Password, key, and 2FA authentication
· 11 awesome color schemes
· Terminal Touch with the support of arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
· Organize hosts into groups to share settings among them
· No ads or banners